Saturday, September 5, 2009

This Just In - The Schedule - PM Addition

Sorry for two posts today but this one is an important addition. Tonight I also added the full vault schedule at the end.

The schedule is up and it appears I vault at 3 PM Sydney time on Tuesday, October 13. That's midnight in Texas. Oil well as we say. Here's the final, final list;

M55-59
Bruce Arnold - Australia
Phil Carrero - Australia
Grant Chapman - Australia
Henry Charrois - Canada
Sergey Klimov - Kazakhstan
Jerry Moylan - United States Of America
Bubba Sparks - United States Of America
Richard Watson - United States Of America
Allan Williams - United Kingdom
Wills - Australia

I don't know who but it seems like 1 or 2 were added from the 8/31 list. Since entries closed that day I'm assuming this is the final field.

In a strange twist we are scheduled to vault with the M60-64. I don't know if they jump at the same time with us or on a different pit. If it's on our pit then we have these additions to give us 18 total vaulters;

M-60-64
Geoff Atkins - Canada
Tom Barber - Australia
Michael D'Lecki - Australia
Sven Donaldson - Canada
Tomlinson Rauscher - United States Of America
Francis Rosique - France
Normando Cesar - Brazil
Anders Tollstern - Sweden

-----------------------------------------------------
Math Whiz?
Somebody noticed that my flex numbers went bigger when I went to my 14' poles from my 13' poles and wanted to know why, since earlier I stated that the bigger the number the weaker the pole. GREAT EYE!! For every 6" in pole length there is a relative difference of 2.1 flex point to be the same pole, so going from a 13' pole to a 14' pole is 4.2 flex points. Hence a 13', 13.5 flex is similar to a 14', 17.7 flex. My first 14' pole is a 17.5 so it is .2 stiffer than my biggest 13' pole. WOW!! Can't believe you guys caught that and figured that it had something to do with the scaling system for different lengths of poles. Impressive!! Bubba

FULL VAULT SCHEDULE
Sunday – 10/11
9:00am Male 65-69
12:35pm Female 50+

Monday – 10/12
9:00am Male 70+
2:00pm Female 30-49

Tuesday – 10/13
9:00am Male 30-44
11:00am Male 45-49
1:00pm Male 50-54
3:00pm Male 55-64

No comments:

Post a Comment