Monday, August 31, 2009

Ho Hum - No Schedule Yet

I've been on the business side of healthcare for 22 years now, specifically working with relationships between physicians and therapists. Because they are always with a patient and I am always on the phone, I schedule all of my phone calls. So this morning I do my bars and get the garage set up to lift before my 8 AM call. I call the guy, as scheduled last week and he needs me to call him back in 30 minutes. Of course this kills my workout because he just split my only allotted time for the day. I'll have to skip the stretch but I went out and cranked through my lifts with minimal rest in order to be done before I have to make this phone call. As you can figure, I'm totally booked from that point forward. So "Ho Hum" is a way of saying "let it go" and get your work in anyway.

We're expecting the final competition schedule today so I know what time I vault. It's not on the website yet but these folks have done a great job at communicating with us. There website does say the Games begin in 40 days. Sorry but until we are under four weeks I have a hard timing feeling like it is real.

I'll get a long stretch in tomorrow and am considering jumping again Wednesday rather than wait for Thursday since I lifted legs yesterday after I vaulted. We'll see how I feel. Have a great day! Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment