Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twice the Pain Today

I?m going to do a double today as I will drive to Austin tomorrow and lose the day. I lifted legs and arms/shoulders at 7 this morning (18 reps) and will do big lifts for chest and back this afternoon ? 6,4,2. I?ll jump again Friday hoping to get on the next biggest pole (1365) from 22? or so. I figure by Thursday of next week I will be back on my regular 13? poles with a little longer run and will get more aggressive.

Right now practice is like a meet. I make my first 2-3 heights and then when I have three misses I stop ? maybe 6-7 jumps. I also only use one pole per day whereas when I?m healthy I may take 15 jumps on 4-5 poles. Hopefully I?m only a couple of weeks from getting back to there. Right now I?m really trying to clean up my technical issues as small poles are more forgiving. So far so good. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment